Dr. Frank Kistler, Germany
Algorithm for immediate restauration in daily clinical practice
• 1990-1995 Dental degree at the FU Berlin and LMU München
• 1995 award as best graduate student 1995
• 1996 Promotion Dr. med. dent. (PhD)
• 1997 Densply science Award Germany
• 1995-1997 Associate professor at LMU Munich department of prosthodontics
• 1997-1999 Professor of the prosthodontic program, subject implant prothodontics
• 1999-2001 Postgraduate in oral surgery at Dr. W. Braun / Nördlingen
• 2000 Implant education center Landsberg
• 2001 private practice with Dr. G. Bayer, Dr. S. Kistler
• 2004 Active Member DGOI / Diplomate ICOI
• 2008 Member of board DGOI
• 2008 Certified Member Implantology EAD (European association of Dentistry)
• 2014 ~ Clinical head Landsberg Implant Education Center
• Dr. Frank Kistler is member and fellow of different professional organizations in the field of implantology, prosthodontics and material sciences and work in implantology since 1996.
• Dr. Frank Kistler is editorial councelor of different scientific papers, as the german “Journal of Oral Implantology”, “Periodontology and Implantology” and “Journal of dental Tech”. Since then he has published more than 70 articles on this subject worldwide.
• He lectured both on national and international main podiums as in Germany, France, Italy, USA, Canada, Russia, Poland, Turkey,Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and others.
• Together with partner Dr. G.Bayer and Dr. Steffen Kistler he maintains an education institute focusing in implant dentistry (www.implantate-landsberg.de).
• His main topic in Implantology is focused on immediate loading and restoration of implants and the use of new materials in implant surgery and prosthetics.
#bredent #SKYfastandfixedForum #immediaterestoration #madeingermany #Timisoara #DentalForum